Job Description :
• Routinely conduct market researches for identifying new business opportunities and analyze the current and past market trends, developments, expenses, sales, revenues for identifying new business opportunities
• Develop in-depth knowledge and analytical reports about business development practices, marketing activities, prospective clients and industry trends.
• Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners’ needs and goals
• Bachelor degree in Business, quantitative field, or equivalent practical experience (fresh graduates are welcome).
• Male/Female, max 28 years old.
• Have good analytical & interpersonal skills as well as excellent mastery of Ms Office (Excel & Power Point is a must!).
• Proactive and high drive to ensure analysis accomplishment.
• Fluent in English, can work individually or with team.
• Able to handle pressures and tight deadlines.
• Having good negotiation skills is a plus
Placement : head office at Cikupa, Tangerang